WSB with the support of its sponsors, facilitates providing surgical equipments for courses and workshops.
Criteria to be fulfilled when requesting WSB Neurosurgical Equipment
Any person/organisation requesting surgical equipment from WSB should fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant should be a qualified and practicing Skull Base surgeon who is a member of WSB Academy.
- The applicant must make the application on behalf of a society/organisation which is a member of and which is in good standing with WSB and not in arrears of payment of member fees.
- The applicant must have the approval of the President and/or Secretary of the Society of which he/she is a member.
- The applicant must fill in, date and sign the WSB Application Form and return it to the WSB Secretariat by email or fax.
- The applicant/society on behalf of whom the application is made, will a pay a nominal rent for the equipment uses as decided by WSB in accordance with its sponsors.
- The applicant will give an undertaking confirming that the surgical equipment will not be used in a Private Hospital or Clinic where high fees are charged for treating patients.
- The applicant will give an undertaking confirming that the surgical equipment requested is not for your personal use.
- The applicant will agree to the possibility of being listed on the WSB website for having received surgical equipment through WSB.
- The applicant will be willing to provide a report and photographs upon request, regarding the performance, use and efficiency of the surgical equipment.